chanzie

Source: Bought
Audio or Book: paperback
Length: 192 pages

Overview:
The Halliwells are on holiday in New Orleans. But on Prue, Piper and Phoebe's first night in the Big Easy, Phoebe has a dream filled with images of strange, violent rituals under a full moon. Soon after, a friend of Prue's disappears.

Previous reviews:
The Power of Three (Charmed #1)
Kiss of Darkness (Charmed #2)
Crimson Spell (Charmed #3)
Whispers from the past (Charmed #4)

My Review:

This quick pocketbook read freaked me out... Voodoo + Zombies = Nightmares. Weird I know.. This doesn't normally happen. There was something really intense about this book! I loved the adventure - what can you expect when the Charmed ones take a vacation to New Orleans... trouble and magic! There was 1 twist I expected & 2 I didn't see coming!

Final Thoughts:

I really enjoyed this quick read even though it gave me some nightmares - Bring on the next one!

Love

Chanzie

Source: http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2014/08/mini-book-review-voodoo-moon-charmed-5.html