chanzie

Mean Who You Are

Mini Book Review: The Crimson Spell (Charmed #3) by F Goldsborough & Constance M Burge

The Crimson Spell - F. Goldsborough, Constance M. Burge

Source: Library
Audio or Book: Book
Length: 181 pages

Overview:

Evil thoughts and dark desires
Boil and burn in a wicked brew!
Throw hate and fear into the fire
May friends and lovers both be true

Prue, Piper, and Phoebe don't know that a coven of warlocks is hunting them. They don't know that one of the warlocks has entered their lives disguised as a friend. And they don't know the coven's mission—to drain them of their magical powers, even if it means destroying them to do it!

Now the Charmed Ones must figure out which of their friends is really their enemy. Because sometimes what you don't know—can kill you.

Previous reviews:
The Power of Three (#1)

Kiss of Darkness (#2)

My Review:

Once again I loved this quick read! I love the adventures of Prue, Piper & Phoebe. Every book I love them more and more. Connection with the characters is easy and you really get drawn into the story. The pace of the story was fast and the storyline was fun. I felt like I was watching the series while reading this book, you know exactly what you are going to get. Prue yearns for friendship, Phoebe yearns for love while Piper tries to be a mentor at a shelter.

Final Thoughts:
This was a great read. I haven't been disappointed yet!!

Love

Chanzie

Source: http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2014/06/mini-book-review-crimson-spell-charmed.html