chanzie

Mean Who You Are

Topic of Light Book Review: Angels of Abundance by Doreen Virtue and Grant Virtue

Angels of Abundance: Heaven's 11 Messages to Help You Manifest Support, Supply and Every Form of Abundance - Grant Virtue, Doreen Virtue

Publisher: Hay House Publishing
Publication Date: 01 May 2014
Genre: Motivational, Spiritual
Source: NetGalley / Publisher
(In exchange for an honest Review)
Audio or Book: eBook
Length: 224 pages

Overview:
In their travels around the globe, Doreen Virtue and her son Grant (the best-selling authors of Angel Words) have met thousands of talented people who dream of being healers, spiritual teachers, or writers, or of opening healing centers or schools. They also long to be able to afford organic food, vitamin supplements, exercise instruction, trips to spiritual power places, and wonderful homes. However, they don’t move forward because they don’t understand how to attract the financial resources that are the basis for how the physical world operates.

Doreen and Grant wrote this book to show you how Heaven can give you material and emotional support as you strive to attain your life purpose and manifest everything you desire. Each of the 11 chapters features a message from the Angels of Abundance—the specialty angels who ensure that your Divine mission here on Earth isn’t hampered by lack. Whether you wish to have more money, time, ideas, or opportunities, the Angels of Abundance will hold your hand and help you over the hurdles that have kept you from realizing your dreams—until now!

Angels of Abundance is a really great feel good book, and one that I'm sure I will read a few times in my life, when I need to get back onto the motivational manifestation path. This is a great book for reminders when getting back to basics, or for a beginner's read.

I enjoyed the messages that Doreen and Grant gave, as well as the gentle reminders of the simpler steps in manifesting abundance - like remembering to ask for help! You wouldn't believe how often this simple tip is forgotten. We always think we are alone and have to carry our loads by ourselves, but we don't...

All the tips and messages are easy to relate to, follow, and implement into your life. Whether you have 5 minutes to spend a day or an hour, these tips are great. You can read this book beginning to end in one sitting ,or a chapter at a time from week to week.

Final Thoughts:

This is a great, light read and easy to connect to - whether it is a new concept to you or a refresher read. This is definitely a book I would like to add as a physical copy to my book shelf.

Love

Chanzie

Source: http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2014/06/topic-of-light-book-review-angels-of.html