chanzie

Audio or Book: ebook
Length:  17 pages

Overview:

What is Happiness?

“Everyone aspires to a happy life, but nobody knows what that is” Seneca

Many will think, ”what a pointless question”, when reading the title of this introduction. And they will answer that HAPPINESS is exactly that: HAPPINESS.

It’s not so easy to answer this question. If you dig a little, happiness to some will be a time of joy, for others a moment of pleasure, for a few the feeling of infinite peace when they rest...
There are as many types of happiness as the number of people in the world. And that's because happiness is not a mathematical formula, happiness is an intimate experience that allows us to enjoy life and face the future with optimism.

In this short journey that we will go through together in order to be happier, to have a happier life, I only intend to help you discover YOUR HAPPINESS. Yes, yours, because just as YOU ARE UNIQUE, your happiness is unique and only belongs to you; so strange, so wonderful.
Will you join me on this amazing journey to the centre of your happiness?

My Review:

This was a cute and quick read. I love reading other peoples concepts and advice with regards to life, love and happiness. I enjoyed the super short ebook. I agree with the concepts and would have liked it if it were a bit longer. You could literally read this book while you were waiting in the line to pay for your groceries.

It is worth a quick look and definitely grab it as a freebie!

Favourite Quotes

"Everyone aspires to a happy life, but nobody knows what that is." ~ Seneca
~
"There are as many types of happiness as the number of people in the world."
~
"Happiness  is closer than we think; happiness is just around every corner as a constant gift waiting to be discovered."
~
"the happiest is not the one who has the most but the one who needs the least."
"The happiest people in the world do not EXPECT happiness, they GIVE IT."

Love

Chanzie
Source: http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2014/05/mini-book-review-cool-happiness-by.html