chanzie

Series: Josie Hawk Chronicles #0.5

Publisher: Black Poppy Books
Publication Date: December 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Dark World Books (In exchange for an honest Review)
Audio or Book: eBook
Length: 83 pages

Overview:

A Vampire with a soul. A Huntress with a knife. In Nashville, Blood equals Power.

Will one taste of Josie Hawk cost Keller everything?

My Review:

I loved this novella. I wasn't sure what to expect when I signed up for this tour and couldn't even remember what drew me too it - but I am so glad I did!! This was my first introduction to Elle's work.

Elle has such a great writing style that just draws you in. One thing I picked up from another review was the change of pov's between characters. I'm not sure I would have thought about it too much and in my opinion it didn't affect the story for me.

Josie is one kick ass heroine. I love her feistiness. Keller is gorgeously swoon-worthy and awesome. I really cannot wait to continue with this series. This was the introduction of how Josie and Keller met.

The plot is quick and to the point. Elle's pace is perfect and the story just sucks you right in.

Final Thoughts: I think we will see some great things from this author!

Favourite Quotes

"It's too quiet tonight," I say, changing subjects. I'm pretty sure I know exactly what he means by tall walls and I have every intention of keeping them firmly in place. In fact, I might even add a few more rows of bricks and put a roof on top. I've always wanted to live in a fortress."
~ Josie Hawk

Author Bio:
Elle J Rossi is a writer of Dark Paranormal and Fantasy Romance. Overly fond of the happily ever after, Elle lets her characters take control as they lead her down dark and twisted paths on their haunting journey toward love.

When not writing, you'll more than likely catch her hanging with her husband, two kids and a cat who truly does rule the roost, or stealing the mic from her friends as the duel over country karaoke.

Author Links: Goodreads l website l twitter

Love
Chanzie

Source: http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2014/05/tour-stop-mini-book-review-alabaster.html