chanzie

Publication Date: January 2013
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Source: Author (In exchange for an honest Review), Free on website

Goodreads Synopsis:
The following story takes place between books one and two of the Guardian Witch series and is told from the point of view of Andreas, the vampire. If you haven't read Awakening the Fire, some of the events mentioned will be unknown to you.

You can download the entire story as a doc file or pdf. I hope you enjoy it.

My Review:
This book is actually set from the story line from book 2, while Andreas is trying to figure out what to do with his feelings and protectiveness for her.

I loved that this is Andreas POV. Getting inside his mind was an exciting sneak peak. This novella was a sweet read, you get to see his thoughts and his true feelings for Ari.

I like the way Ally has included and split up the weretiger/wolf/bears

Plot, Pace, Writing style
As always Ally has a great writing style and great pace for this short story.

Final Thoughts: This is a nice little quick read between books.

Books in the series:

GW String

Author Bio:
I write urban fantasy/supernatural mysteries. The first three novels in the series have been released and Blood and Fire is scheduled for the fall of 2013. I am currently working hard on book 5. When not writing, I read multiple genres--urban fantasy, thrillers, mysteries, romance, and I love to travel--anywhere, anytime. I live in the Midwest with my miniature pinscher Ranger within driving distance of the Mississippi River that is the setting for my books.

Author Links: Goodreads l Twitter l Blog

Love

Chanzie
Source: http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2014/02/mini-book-review-vampire-in-shadows.html