chanzie

** The Double Trouble - Twin Reading Challenge **

Double Trouble - Twin Reading Challenge
The Double Trouble
Twin Reading Challenge

Hello there! Last year I was chatting with 2 of my blogger buddies, Nicole @ Chicken Soup From a Book Worm's Soul & Pamela @ Reading is Fun Again, about our growing TBR Piles.
(here is a link to my bookshelf of unread books!)

Being so new to receiving ARC's our TBR piles took the back seat, but never stopped increasing as awesome new books came out and we easily added to the pile via paperback or one-clicking on Amazon!

Double Trouble - Twin Reading challenge 2
As a rule this year we decided for every ARC or review book we read, we need to read a book off our TBR pile too. Every month we will do a post updating our progress.

If you want to join in the fun, we just ask to link back to one of our blogs and use the graphic in your progress post, so that others can join in too!

Pop over to my my blog, grab the button, link up & Join in the fun!

Happy Reading!!