chanzie

Publisher: Alexandra Publications
Publication Date: 15 April 2013
Source: Amazon - Freebie

Goodreads Synopsis:
Do you hate the gym, shudder at the idea of long runs and hate team sport? Is exercise something you know you should do but you never have the time to actually get it done? Then this book is for you. '101 ways to exercise without noticing' will show you how you can add exercise and activity to your everyday life in bite size pieces without even noticing you're doing it. But you'll notice the difference it makes. You'll feel fitter, stronger, more relaxed, less stressed and more able to take on the world. And it doesn't take long to begin to make a difference - within a few weeks you'll begin to see the changes in your life - all without even noticing that you are actually doing more exercise!

My Review:
This quite a quick read with some easy tips. Not all of them were applicable or appropriate for me to use, although all of them are logical if you want to use them.

I liked the suggestions and used quite a few. Although I cannot say they made a huge difference in my life and losing the kilo's, it is nice to realise that with some extra effort I am burning extra calories. This book is aimed more at changing your mindset about exercise than a 'plan' for weight loss as such. The suggestions  are meant to help stimulate your own ideas. I enjoyed this quick read as it helps you realise that just changes a few ways or ways of thinking can help. We all know taking the stairs is better than taking the elevator.

A nice quick and easy read.

Love Chanzie
Source: http://meanwhoyouare.blogspot.com/2013/12/book-review-101-ways-to-exercise.html